Tomorrow I head to Bellevue and this weekend we move into our new place! I packed my car full of the stuff I could bring without missing (considering I'm still here for another week). My car is full but I feel like I have not made any progress. Next weekend we will fill up the truck and maybe then it will really feel like I'm moving.
Either way this weekend is the tax-free sale at IKEA and I have a list of stuff we "need" for the new place. I can't wait! Our biggest item is a new couch and I am really hoping we can find an awesome one that isn't extremely expensive. We won't buy a couch from IKEA though. Their stuff is awesome but big furniture like that should not be self-assembled. We really want a sectional but we'll see what we can find. I love moving...
I have the crappiest cold that is driving me crazy. I finally stayed home today to try and get better. I am really nervous about getting Nathan and his mom sick this weekend so I hope they wash their hands. I will try to stay as far away as possible. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment