I'm in the big city! I hate commuting but I do really like it here. I love our new place. The weather is absolutely gorgeous right now and I LOVE that we drive by the lake every single day. I am anxious to be here full time. Right now I commute between here and Spokane, 5 days in Seattle, 2 days in Spokane. It's getting old. Luckily the commutes are by plane but they are expensive...and I'm getting tired.
My oral exams are scheduled for June 2 and then I have a presentation in a class June 3 and I'm finished with graduate school! Graduation is June 13 so I'll do the back and forth thing one last time and then stay in Spokane to pack up my house and my old job and then graduate and move it all over! I'm so excited. My business cards were ordered today and they said, "Ashley Dawson, MSW." I didn't even think about that! My boss made them for me and I was so surprised by my own little tag-a-long. :)
My new job is good, it's really slow right now with not much to do. But I got 3 clients and will meet with them next week for the first time. I'm a little unsure exactly what to do in the first meetings but I think they'll go great and I seem to do best just jumping in and going for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment