11 January, 2009

smitten

Nathan and I have promised ourselves (and each other) that we are indeed taking a vacation this year and not just any vacation, the cruise we've been talking about for months! We are planning to use tax refund money so we're a couple weeks from making it official...But it is nearly at that point! I'm so excited. I really would go anywhere by any method with him but I'm thinking this trip is going to be so awesome and relaxing and perfect for us. We're planning on 7 days in Mexico, leaving from Los Angeles. I. can't. wait.

Our one year anniversary is next weekend and Nathan has an entire day planned. Not that I ever do but if by some sheer stupidity and moment of weakness I thought Nathan didn't love me I sure would be wrong. We don't really need to make a whole day of it, I'm happy just in his company, but he has something up his sleeve that is sure to make me love him to pieces. I'm excited for the weekend to get here.

Our office is closed for MLK Day so I will take my paid holiday and stay in Bellevue, thank you very much. I have a one way ticket there and haven't solidified plans for my return yet...Probably going to ride back with my roommate who is driving over before me. Hopefully the pass stays open for us!

I want to work on homework today and finish it so I can pretend to be a good student who doesn't procrastinate. I'm trying really hard but it. just. isn't. happening. 5 months left and I'll never have to say homework again!

No comments: