There has been extremely dense fog in Spokane this whole week, especially near the airport. I keep checking flight statuses and nearly every one going out has been delayed or canceled recently. I'm so nervous for tomorrow when I'm supposed to be flying out at 5:40pm. I don't know what I'll do if the fog stays and there's no way I can fly. I really need to be there this weekend for our anniversary and at formal party at Wes's house. This is not a weekend I'm willing to miss! So I guess I'd bite the bullet and drive...and it'd be quite the trip considering I wouldn't know I couldn't fly until Friday night...and probably would leave to drive until Saturday morning..and then I'd have to come right back Monday morning/early afternoon. This is the whole point of flying: to make a fast trip out of a short time period. Ughhh. I have to say I have a feeling it won't lift because it's been like this all week, and before. Seems to be getting worse. The weather says the dense fog advsiory is in effect only until noon tomorrow. I'd be so happy if that were true.
I've been really wanting Rosetta Stone: Spanish for months now but haven't gotten it just because it's so expensive. Nathan tried to rip it off the internet for me but there's just too much to it. My friend Brittany just got it for French and says it amazing and she totally understands why it's $500. So now I'm feeling like I should just invest and do it. I just really can't get to a class at the college so I think this would be the best way to do it. I have 2 years of Spanish under my belt and 3 trips to Spanish-speaking countries where I was immersed in the language...so I know the basics and feel like I could easily use a tool like Rosetta Stone to lead myself through it. I should have asked for it for Christmas. I'm finding it on Ebay for a bit cheaper but I'm worried those ones won't come with everything. Oh! There's one that looks perfect for $350 with free shipping ending in an hour...I so want to get it right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment