22 March, 2008

Up and at 'em

It's 3:40am and I am up and ready! I think I got about five hours of sleep last night so I don't feel to terrible. I wished for my dad and boyfriend's magical powers of being able to fall asleep in 2 minutes or less but unfortuantely I just can't do it. I'm a lay there for 30 minutes kind of sleeper and it sure gets in the way!

I am as packed as I think I can be. I have no idea what I'm missing, if anything. Hopefully nothing because I have no idea how easy it is to get things like contact solution or tampons in Peru.

Nathan insisted on coming here next weekend to greet me when I get in. He's only staying one night and then heading back to make a Sonics game. I think it's crazy for him to come all the way here but he says he can't wait that long to hear about my trip....What a sweet boy I have. As much of a hard time as I've give him about coming, of course I am overjoyed to get to have him there to welcome me home.

So I guess this is it! I'm going to dry my hair, pack everything in and head to the airport...Peru, here I come!