26 March, 2008

Not Sick

Lots of people in our group are starting to get sick so think good thoughts for my stomach of steel...So far I feel fine. I notice when I am getting dehydrated but nothing as drastic as what other people are experiencing. Ive been very cautious about what I eat and drink so I think I can hold out two more days. Knock on Peruvian wood! I have a sunburn which I am now learning I would gladly take over the SNOW in Washington. Yuck. Definitely not what I want to come back to!

We ate at a restaurant called Beer Chicken for dinner tonight. They had the best rotisserre chicken I have ever had! And a bonus, we get ice cream after lunch every day here. You know that means I am basically in heaven. I could do this every day for sure...

No comments: