05 July, 2011

Sorry the color looks weird

This weekend we spent our first 4th of July away from Montana. While we were bummed to miss out on the fun with our families, the alternative was definitely a good time. We went to the Westport beach with 12 of our close friends. The weather was even better than we'd hoped, the fireworks were great, the company a ton of a fun and the food was delicious. All around good times for sure...oh and Scrappy loved it.


When we got home and pulled into our driveway, the lawn mowing service was working on our yard so we left everything in the car and went in to get something to eat. About an hour later we went back out to unload only to find my back window looking like this:



Awesome. No idea what happened here. The lawn mowers were the only ones in the area as it was the middle of the day on a Tuesday. We asked them if they knew what happened or maybe hit it with their equipment or kicked up a rock or something. They of course said no but after more thought I'm thinking there is just really no other way this could have happened. There is nothing inside the car to indicate it was broken into, in fact, we had a ton of valuables in there having just gotten back from a trip and nothing was missing. I will be calling the owner of the lawn mowing company in the morning and hope to get somewhere with this...It's $300 to fix and pretty frustrating considering I have to wait for the glass repair guy to come and fix it and don't really think I should be driving around for fear the rest of it will fall in. Ugh. I am mostly bummed that no one will say they did it. I get it if it was an accident but just admit it.

No comments: