Today we made our weekend trip to Costco. We usually go once or twice a month and while I usually am the family grocery shopper (I am just going to tell the truth: when Nathan comes, it takes twice as long and I spend way more than I planned), Costco is always a joint affair. Can I just say how much I LOVE Costco? Everytime we go we come home with so many good treasures. Today it was sea salt (Nathan has been wanting some forever...I don't know why), a big thing of taco seasoning (which was very needed as we eat a lot of tacos and always seem to run out of the seasoning packets when we need them), shorts for Nathan (he gets new clothes almost every time we go there), pig ears for Scrappy, flank steak, our favorite dried mango fruit mix, artichoke dip and multigrain chips for our 4th of July trip...I could really go on and on.
I know, I get excited about grocery shopping...but trust me it's good.
School is out for the summer and I have a to-do list of projects. Three are waiting in the garage, a rocking chair and 2 coffee tables. Garage sale purchases that will soon be sanded and repainted. I also turned one of our kitchen walls into a chalkboard wall and plan to write all over it with my to-do list. Checking things off has never been so fun!
I know, I get excited about grocery shopping...but trust me it's good.
School is out for the summer and I have a to-do list of projects. Three are waiting in the garage, a rocking chair and 2 coffee tables. Garage sale purchases that will soon be sanded and repainted. I also turned one of our kitchen walls into a chalkboard wall and plan to write all over it with my to-do list. Checking things off has never been so fun!
Tonight we went out for Thai food at a new Thai restaurant near our house. We were saying we really have never had bad Thai and this is definitely a new favorite. We got fresh rolls, panang curry and pad thai. So delicious. We have leftovers for lunch tomorrow, I can't wait.


No comments:
Post a Comment