We had a really really great Christmas. Wintery white Christmas in Montana is way too good and I'm thinking it's going to be a very long time before we end the tradition of traveling over to celebrate. We both sat at the table eating dinner tonight and agreed we wished we were still there. We couldn't have stayed longer than the 8 days because Nathan needed to get back to work and really I think it was the perfect amount of time where we didn't wear out our welcome (I think) or get tired of being there.
Now we are preparing for our New Year's trip to Vegas. We are going with 3 other couples on Thursday night. I haven't been to Vegas since I was 16 so I'm thinking this trip will be a bit different than a visit to the M&M factory. It should be a good time I'm sure. I have the week off since I work at a school so I am cleaning up the aftermath of our overly stuffed car, doing laundry and reading for pleasure.
1 comment:
This photo is ridiculously gorgeous! I'm sure being there was just breathtaking! Then again, I'm originally from Southern California and I don't ski.. So I've never seen this much snow from a view up high.
New to follow you :)
janetdillonrobinson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment