20 October, 2008

towed

Damn my car. I stayed late at work and decided to just go straight to class instead of head home in between. I was on the phone with my brother as I walked out the door and closed the locked door behind me before realizing I didn't have my keys with me. Our office is locked three doors deep so there was no way back in and we were closed...So the one person I think was there was definitely uninterested in answering my pounds on the door. Luckily I have a spare key stuck under my car so I got it out and decided I'd just get the rest of my keys in the morning. But as I turned the key, my car refused to start. Ughhhh. It was turning over but not starting completely. The lights and radio would all come on but no car.

I called AAA and they sent someone to jump me but clearly it wasn't a battery problem. So he suggested I call AAA back for a tow truck. Ughhh. I waited two hours for all of these people to come and go. Luckily my roommate came to get me and kept me warm in her working car. I had it towed a few blocks to the Toyota service department which I'll call in the morning to find out how many more dollars I can shell out for this thing. I JUST got it back Sunday after having the brakes fixed for at least $450. This is killing me. My dad said the engine looked like a 90 year old engine too so my grandpa cleaned it for me. What the helllllll. I just want a brand new car that works exactly as planned. It's not even like my car is old. It's a 2001. Our 1993 van never had any problems even close to this when I was driving it. Crap.

Our office does emergency car repair loans for our clients. I may be applying for one myself. Kill me now.

No comments: