18 July, 2010

wine tasting and to-do lists



I finally got around to uploading the pictures from my bachelorette party last weekend. It was SO much fun. We went wine tasting (my first time) and then out to dinner at a really good seafood restaurant in downtown Seattle on the lake.





I loved the group of girls who were able to come with, I think we all had a really good time and I am so thankful they were all there to help me celebrate!
3 weeks until our wedding! The last minute stuff has begun. I continue to write to-do lists of tasks that can't quite yet be done yet but must be accomplished by the wedding week. I am so nervous I will forget something like order 5 extra table cloths or add another appointment for a girl to get her hair done or order the kegs Tuesday...so many details! But I think I'm on top of it. The lists are my life savers for sure. I am anxious to be home and surrounded by a team of helpers and planners and organizers who can carry us through the rest of it.




I think Nathan and I are going to go head to a movie and round out our low-key weekend (I may also convince him to make a quick stop at the Nordstrom anniversary sale...just so I can take a peek). This is actually our last weekend before the storm. Next weekend is Abbie's wedding, the next weekend we head home and the following is our wedding...AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

No comments: