We are FINALLY [almost] homeowners! We signed the paperwork on Thursday and were set to get keys Friday. Unfortunately the escrow office forgot a piece of paperwork and everything got pushed back. Nathan left for his bachelor party Friday morning and they didn't realize the paperwork was missing until after he had left. So we wait...We will officially have the place Monday but our realtor called the sellers to ask if they would let us in early. They said we could go in and clean and mow if we wanted to. So I have the key.
I went there today and walked through every room, opened every cabinet and drawer and imagined the paint colors and furniture that would fill them. I am a little overwhelmed by the painting that needs to happen. The walls are TALL and there is so much space to cover! I think it will be a day by day thing, a room here, a room there. But I'm excited and I am super excited for Nathan to get home and for us to move in and make it our own!
This has been such a long time coming and finally it's here!
1 comment:
Yeah Ash!!!! Can we see some pictures when you get a chance? Love you! :) Sara
Post a Comment