This morning I scraped my windows in barefeet. It was an interesting sensation running back inside and being unable to feel anything below my ankles. I'm not sure I could complete this task in Montana but I was proud of myself for stupidly doing it in Washington.
Yesterday it seems to have been nearly officially decided that I will be moving to the west side of Washington after graduation. Right now it's a lot safer for us to be somewhere with a little more security than up and moving to a state where we know no one (California), don't have jobs, don't have a ton saved up...So it'll be Washington. I know Nathan really wanted to live in San Diego and he had me pretty sold on the idea. But he is the one who said he thought Washington would be better and I am proud of him for making a very hard but responsible decision.
I could have gone either way so I was waiting for him to wear the pants in this decision.
And now...I am thinking extremely seriously about buying a home after graduation instead of throwing away an estimated $1500 on rent each month. I'm hoping because we're exploring this idea now it could be fairly feasible for the near future. We shall see.
In an attempt to save money I am getting my hair cut and highlighted at the beauty school today. I will sign my life away to new students who may or may not leave me with a purple pixie cut.
1 comment:
Glad to see you post about as often as me. I am busy for different reasons, but all the same...crazy. I think its so awsome your getting your masters. Ry is working on a take home final for accounting right now I keep hearing him shrug. That doesnt sound fun.:) I also seriously contemplated moving to San Diego. Is a tempting place. I caught back up on your life. Keep blogging, I like to hear your funny stories, you're the same old Smash.
Post a Comment